CampusCare covers treatment for coronavirus/COVID-19 in the same way it does all other illnesses. If you have CampusCare you can review the plan’s summary of benefits on our website at www.campuscare.uic.edu.
Students who are feeling ill or suspect that they could have coronavirus/COVID-19 should first call their CampusCare primary care provider:
Chicago: University of Illinois Physician Group, Department of Family Medicine at (312) 996-2901
Peoria: UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine at (309) 672-4977
Rockford: University Medical Services at (815) 395-5870 or University Family Health Center at (815) 972-1000
For additional questions, you may contact CampusCare directly at email@example.com.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic CampusCare has implemented the following in effect starting March 15th through August 15th, CampusCare will re-evaluate for continuation.
CampusCare will cover telehealth & e-visits with NO COPAYMENT. Students must contact their primary care provider or in-network specialty physicians to set up telehealth & e-visits for their health care needs.
Out of Network Care:
Please contact your primary care physician at Family Medicine for direction on all non-emergent care. Out-of-network care authorized by your primary care physician will be assessed at an in-network cost share and copayment.
COVID-19 Lab Testing is covered at 100% with no copay.
Please note: Online only students will be charged the CampusCare fee for the Summer of 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, therefore a waiver must be submitted with your current Health Insurance information to remove our fee.
- Pharmacies are able to process new and refill prescriptions from in-person and telehealth appointments provided by UI Health providers.
- University Village Pharmacy is open M, Tu & F: 8:30AM-5:30PM Wed: 9am-5:30PM and Thurs 8:30Am-7PM. Call the pharmacy 312-355-2345 for specific prescription needs and to schedule your pick-up.
- Mail Order: Please call University Village Pharmacy at 312-355-2345 to schedule a mail order prescription delivery with no delivery fee. *Some exclusions apply.
- EEI/Taylor Street Pharmacy M-F 8:30AM-5:15PM.
- Rockford & Peoria students can contact their in-network pharmacy for curb side prescription pick up.
- Students can still pick up their prescription at out of network pharmacies and submit a claim for reimbursement. Please see our claims page for further information on how to request reimbursement.