- COVID-19 Information
- Important Information
- ACA & 1095B
- Dates & Fees
- Popular Insurance Definitions
- CampusCare as secondary insurance
- Quick Reference Guide
- Waiver & Reinstatement Forms
- Dependent Information
- Locate Physicians
- Summer Coverage
- Print ID Cards
- Health Service Fee
- Letter of Credible Coverage
- Deadline Date Appeal Process
- Physician’s Screen
- Contact Us
Health Service Fee
The Health Service Fee is a mandatory fee that is charged along with a student’s tuition. The Health Service Fee is NOT part of the CampusCare program, but works in conjunction to provide comprehensive medical coverage to our students.
For services provided under the Student Health Service Fee click on the links below:
- Family Medicine Ph: 312-996-2901
- Counseling Center Ph: 312-996-3490
- Wellness Center Ph: 312-413-8438
- Pharmacy Ph: 312-355-2345 or 312-996-6540
Students that are not registering for courses in the Summer but continue their CampusCare coverage by completing the online Summer Continuation Form do NOT have access to the Health Service Fee Benefits.
Please refer to Appendix A in the Certificate of Coverage to review preventative services covered by the Student Health Service Fee and CampusCare.
Please contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for further information regarding the Health Service Fee at 312-996-7140.