Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

ACA & 1095-B

1095-B tax forms are available electronically via the link above. Individuals who wish to receive a mailed copy of their 1095B form can request it by contacting CampusCare Administration by email, phone call or mailed request.

Phone: 312-996-4915 option 3


Address: 818 S. Wolcott Ave, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60612


CampusCare is a certified Minimal Essential Coverage plan under the Affordable Care Act.  Beginning in the Fall 2015 semester (August 16, 2015), all students and qualifying dependents covered under CampusCare must report on your 2015 federal tax returns if they have health coverage that is compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or be assessed a tax penalty. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires that CampusCare issue the IRS Tax Form 1095-B to all students receiving health benefits under the CampusCare program.  You will be receiving a 1095-B tax form from CampusCare providing information about the healthcare coverage that you had during the Fall 2015 semester.

This is a form required by the IRS to document your health insurance coverage as required under ACA. CampusCare is MEC qualified since August 16, 2015. Prior to that CampusCare was grandfathered in as a qualifying program. Since we were grandfathered in previously we were not required to track who was part of CampusCare prior to August 16,2015. Please contact your tax advisor on the documentation you will need to provide for your coverage prior to 8/16/15.


International Students Only:

Under the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code governing this process, CampusCare is required to send this form to all CampusCare members, including international students.  If you are an international student, you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) and you are not required to file tax forms with the IRS, please put 000-00-0000 when asked for your SSN.